Kids Help Phone provides the Kids Help Phone website subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE KIDS HELP PHONE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THE KIDS HELP PHONE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE KIDS HELP PHONE SITE.
By accessing the Kids Help Phone site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
* Rules. While visiting the Kids Help Phone site, you may not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Kids Help Phone site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Kids Help Phone Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Kids Help Phone site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder…More
* Monitoring. Kids Help Phone has no obligation to monitor the Kids Help Phone Site. However, you agree that Kids Help Phone has the right to monitor the Kids Help Phone Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Kids Help Phone Site properly, or to protect itself or its users. Kids Help Phone will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Kids Help Phone reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
* Donating over the Internet. When making donations through the Kids Help Phone site, you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information you provide through the Kids Help Phone site will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your credit card or other payment mechanisms when such charges are incurred.
* Limitation of Liability. Neither Kids Help Phone nor Kids Help Foundation take any responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the Kids Help Phone site. Further, Kids Help Phone makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on the Kids Help Phone site for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Kids Help Phone be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
* Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the Kids Help Phone site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Kids Help Phone in operating the Kids Help Phone site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Kids Help Phone site.
* Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Kids Help Phone, Kids Help Foundation harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you, or in connection with the use of the Kids Help Phone site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Kids Help Phone site or on the Internet by you.
* Trademarks. Kids Help Phone, and other names, logos and icons identifying Kids Help Phone, Kids Help Foundation products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
* Territory. The Kids Help Phone site is only offered in Canada.
* Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between Kids Help Phone and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Kids Help Phone’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. (Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents que s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais).
Unless expressly permitted by the provider of such material, the material obtained from or through the Kids Help Phone website may not be reproduced, stored in an electronic retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means physical, electronic or otherwise. Kids Help Phone has no liability for any information or services provided on or through the Kids Help Phone site or the Internet, except as set forth in the terms and conditions. In providing information and services, Kids Help Phone makes no warranties regarding the content and its application by users, or regarding the accessibility and security of its services. Users are responsible for ensuring that any information they use is appropriate to their purposes. This information is not meant as a substitute for qualified professional advice. Users should continue to seek information from a qualified professional specific to the situation. This disclaimer is made on behalf of Kids Help Phone, its administrator(s) and any sponsors, corporations, individuals, government agencies and organizations that present information on the Kids Help Phone site.