Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life changing — sometimes even lifesaving — help and hope to young people in Canada.
Today, as a community-based charity with a strong local presence, Kids Help Phone has a team of dedicated staff, volunteers, donors, and partners who work tirelessly to support kids as they develop resilience and reach their potential — creating stronger, healthier communities for everyone.
There are many ways you can help support young people across Canada and the essential services delivered by Kids Help Phone.
- Support our work by making an annual or monthly donation.
- Start a Kids Help Phone club in your school.
- Register to participate or create a fundraising team for our annual Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO or our Halloween Boolathon.
- Become a Kids Help Phone event sponsor or event volunteer.
- Encourage employees in your organization to support our events through your company’s matching gift program, employee charitable committee, “Dress Down Days,” or through your internal United Way campaigns.
- Make a donation in honour of or in memory of someone you care about.