Donor Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Kids Help Phone is there to help the youth of your community – which is why we need your community to help us! It takes a village to raise a child, as they say, so it’s no surprise that community fundraising is such an important factor in our success. Our world-class services can’t be provided without your support, so if you’d like to get involved (and we hope you do!), here are some hints to help that happen.
Fundraising, donations, and tax receipts
- I would like to make a donation to Kids Help Phone. How should I make out the cheque?
- I made a donation but have not received my tax receipt. Can you send it?
- What is your charitable registration number?
- Do you sell or rent your mailing lists?
- I am getting married/having a child’s birthday party/having another event, and we would like guests to make tribute donations to Kids Help Phone. How can I do that?
- I work for a company that would like to make a donation to Kids Help Phone. Who can I contact about this donation?
All donation cheques can be addressed to: Kids Help Phone.
If you have further questions about making a donation, please call 1-800-268-3062 and ask to speak to our Fundraising department.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will be happy to look into this for you. Please call 1-800-268-3062 and ask to speak to our Fundraising department.
You can also submit your request by filling out our contact form.
Our charitable registration number is #13000 5846 RR0001.
We do not sell or rent our mailing lists. To help find new supporters and to keep our fundraising programs as cost effective as possible, we sometimes trade a small segment of our direct mail donor list with other like-minded charities but only after a donor has had an opportunity to decline.
Thank you! Kids Help Phone’s Fundraising team will be happy to help you with this. Please call 1-800-268-3062 and ask to speak to our Fundraising department.