Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nunavut
Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has provided life changing — sometimes even lifesaving – help and hope to young people in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. In 1999, Kids Help Phone opened a regional office in Manitoba/Saskatchewan.
Today, as a community-based charity with a strong local presence, Kids Help Phone has a team of dedicated staff, volunteers, donors, and partners in Manitoba and Saskatchewan who work tirelessly to support kids in the province as they develop resilience and reach their potential — creating stronger, healthier communities for everyone. Kids Help Phone is Canada’s only 24/7 professional counselling and information service supporting young people’s mental health and well-being.
Did You Know
- Approximately 23 young people in Manitoba and Saskatchewan called our phone service each day in 2015
- Young people from over 300 communities in in Manitoba and Saskatchewan and 50 communities in Canada’s northern territories connect with our professional counsellors each year
- Young people in in Manitoba and Saskatchewan visit Kids Help Phone’s website more than 40,000 times a year
- Kids Help Phone’s Community Resource Database contains over 2,500 local resources in Manitoba and Saskatchewan and 700 from the northern territories, used by our counsellors to connect young people to on-the-ground support (such as shelters, health clinics, LGBTQ services, and counselling centres)
Here are some ideas about how you can help support children and youth in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nunavut:
- Support our work by making an annual or monthly donation
- Become a Kids Help Phone Event Sponsor or Event Volunteer
- Create a Fundraising Team for our annual Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
- Encourage employees in your organization to support our events through your company newsletter or intranet.
Events in Manitoba and Saskatchewan and Nunavut
Walk so Kids Can Talk Presented by BMO
Be a hero in your community and walk to support the mental health and well-being of young people across Canada. Join us on the first Sunday in May at the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
For more information about Kids Help Phone in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nunavut or to make a donation, please contact:
Kids Help Phone, Manitoba Office
PO Box 46044 Westdale PO
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3R 3S3
Kids Help Phone, Saskatchewan Office
120-2150 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 2H7