Our careers section highlights current job openings at Kids Help Phone and provides information on qualifications and training.
Come work with our team of enthusiastic employees and volunteers in a fun and supportive environment! In a recent employee survey that compared us to 60 Canadian organizations, Kids Help Phone ranked number one for management supervision, relationships with co-workers and strategic leadership.
As an employer of choice in the social service field in Canada, Kids Help Phone is committed to the well being of staff and offers a flexible, enriching work environment including:
- open communication, informality, practicality
- orientation, training and supportive supervision
- challenging professional opportunities
- clear job expectations, personal objectives and annual reviews
- comprehensive human resource policies
- regular employee satisfaction survey
- attractive benefits plan for full-time staff
- volunteer opportunities