Our careers section highlights current job openings at Kids Help Phone and provides information on qualifications and training.
Come work with our team of enthusiastic employees and volunteers in a fun and supportive environment! In a recent employee survey that compared us to 60 Canadian organizations, Kids Help Phone ranked number one for management supervision, relationships with co-workers and strategic leadership.
As an employer of choice in the social service field in Canada, Kids Help Phone is committed to the well being of staff and offers a flexible, enriching work environment including:
- open communication, informality, practicality
- orientation, training and supportive supervision
- challenging professional opportunities
- clear job expectations, personal objectives and annual reviews
- comprehensive human resource policies
- regular employee satisfaction survey
- attractive benefits plan for full-time staff
- volunteer opportunities
Call for Candidates for Board of Directors
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for senior leadership volunteers to fill several vacancies on our Board of Directors.
Click here for more information on the position and how to apply.